Pearlized OPP plastic membranes
- Nonpermeable membranes for white cheese (UF cheese) manufacturing
- Ensures a perfect separation between drysalt and coagulated cheese
- Results in a superior cheese quality without soft spots
- Patented technology
By replacing the traditional permeable membrane with a specially developed impermeable membrane, Primoreels® have radically simplified the production process of UF white cheese.
Traditional salting of UF cast cheese using permeable membranes is a cumbersome process that requires turning the containers twice.
Primoreels® has conceived a two-part solution comprising:
1. A special impermeable membrane with properties ensuring that containers with cheese no longer need to be turned in the middle of the manufacturing process.
2. A new type of dispenser for the membranes that eliminates the significant cross-contamination risks during handling.
The impermeable membrane is placed on the coagulated cheese, salt is dosed on the membrane, and the containers can then be sealed and placed in the fermentation room in an upright position.
- The membranes are produced and dispensed in reels without the product ever being touched by human hands.
- The reels with membranes can keep production running for up to eight hours without refilling.
- The inline approach to the process of filling, coagulation, cutting and packaging is performed in a flow, under ultra-clean conditions, and it is the safest and most efficient method on the market.
Primoreels® enable you to cut the cheese in the containers before placing the impermeable Primoreels® membranes on the containers. The process also makes it possible to add herbs, oils and similar to the cheese.